The Architectural Design III course aims to provide the further knowledge and experience about design resources, processes and vocabularies by focusing upon the issues;• The exploration of advanced representational materials and techniques, modeling, sketching as a way of developing ideas and concepts, computer aided image production.
• The development of imagination, self motivation and the self generation of ideas and concepts.
• The identification of self mental and manual skills in order to form the individual styles.
• The role of individual and the group in the creative process.
• An approach to teaching/learning in which the creative design process is being as important as the product.
• Understanding different design languages and enhancing design vocabularies.
• Researching and discussing as the best way of building design knowledge.
• The foundation of work ethics